Project Management Coordinator
We are seeking a dynamic, highly-organized, and energetic project management coordinator to serve as the air traffic controller for dozens of development and project management engagements across the country and internationally. The ideal candidate can juggle many projects simultaneously, continuously challenge processes to improve results, and minimize risks while leveraging technology to enhance the delivery of projects ranging from small renovations to entire hospital campus developments representing hundreds of millions in capital investments.
- Organize and coordinate all administrative and support aspects of numerous construction and facility development projects at various stages across numerous time zones and continents.
- Assist the Development and Project Management teams in delivering projects on-time, on budget, and within scope across a wide range of property types including hospitals, surgery centers, medical offices and others.
- Ensure adherence to all internal best practices, methodologies, and standards while constantly challenging and improving the same.
- Coordinate and manage scheduling, reporting, and communications with consultants, lenders, clients, investors, attorneys, contractors, architects, and engineers.
- Manage multiple integrated project schedules and coordinate necessary resources to help support on-time delivery.
- Assist senior Project Management leadership with resource allocation, including the management of scheduling internal staff, as well as external consultants, architects, contractors, etc.
- Develop and manage all monthly project dashboards and other reporting tools as required by lenders, clients, tenants, etc. across the entire portfolio of projects.
- Leverage technology and tools to improve project delivery, mitigate risks, and enhance knowledge sharing and communication across all stakeholders.
- Support project definition, scope development, budgeting, and proposal preparation.
- Assist with project draw requests, reporting, billing, and collections.
- Develop and advise on project risk mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification and background in Lean (or similar) methodology strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint, and Project.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience managing numerous, simultaneous complex projects, with preference given to experience with healthcare capital projects.
- Minimal travel is expected. This would initially be an office-based position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Spanish language proficiency a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Johnson Healthcare Real Estate is a privately-held advisory, development, project management and property services company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama with offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Dallas, Texas. Ranked as a top 5 developer by Modern Healthcare, Johnson serves hospitals, physicians, and other providers across 30 states, as well as internationally.
For consideration, please email a current résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.