Senior Project Manager
We are looking for multiple senior project management professionals with experience structuring and leading the design/construction of capital projects in the healthcare industry. This is a unique opportunity to grow with an industry-leading development and project management firm. Multiple opportunities are available across the country with a primary focus on Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Nashville, Indianapolis, and Dallas.
- Serve as the senior project leader with primary day-to-day responsibility to deliver projects on-time, on budget, and within scope across a wide range of property types including hospitals, surgery centers, medical offices, and others.
- Identify, negotiate, engage, and manage project team members, including architects, engineers, contractors, and other consultants.
- Facilitate engagement, communication, and decision-making of stakeholders, including user groups, client executives, and others.
- Manage complex pre-development milestones, including permitting, entitlement, site due diligence, etc.
- Identify and elevate critical issues and seek resolution in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate draw requests, budget management, and periodic reporting with accounting and finance staff.
- Provide value engineering guidance to deliver cost-efficient initial and life-cycle design and construction economics.
- Review and coordinate the execution of all project-related design and construction contracts, documents, and plans.
- Develop and advise on project risk mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, engineering, or similar discipline.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint, and Project.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive experience managing construction projects with preference given to experience with healthcare capital projects.
- Ability to travel to job sites up to 75% of the time (post-COVID).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Johnson Healthcare Real Estate is a privately-held advisory, development, project management and property services company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama with offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Dallas, Texas. Ranked as a top 5 developer by Modern Healthcare, Johnson serves hospitals, physicians, and other providers across 30 states, as well as internationally.
For consideration, please email a current résumé to email@example.com.